Combi Lift Training
Combi Lift Training Course Objectives
By the end of the course the operator should be able to:
- Carry out a pre-start inspection.
- Load and unload vehicles.
- Understand the causes of instability of truck and load.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
Combi Lift Training Course Summary
- Introduction to machine
- Limitations of use
- Load weight assessment
- Forklift truck stability
- Components and main truck types
- Refuelling procedures
- Operating in restricted areas
- Operating with 4-way steer
- Corner post pallets
- Correct use of stabilisers (if fitted)
- Battery Checks
- Emergency controls
- Operators safety code
- Handling loaded/unloaded pallets
- Bulk stacking
- Vehicle loading/unloading
- Safe use of hydraulics
- Working within racking
Combi Lift Training Certification
RTITB NORS Valid for 3 years.
Combi Lift Training Refresher Period
RTITB NORS Refresher Course after 3 years.
Any Other Relevant Information
The National Operator Registration Scheme (NORS) is the centralised validation, registration and certification scheme for all RTITB accredited training.
These courses meet the requirement of:
Awarding Bodies recommended period of training and ACOP
Approved Code of Practice for Rider Operated Lift Trucks: Operator Training.