Banksman Training Courses Delivered At Your PremisesSkid steer loaders are highly manoeuvrable machines for material handling,you will find them in a wide variety of applications including, agricultural, construction and landscaping. They are very manoeuvrable and are used for loading vehicles, drilling pole holes and lifting palletised goods. We offer training for all sectors.
Bobcat Training Course Objectives
By the end of the course the operator should be able to:
- Carry out pre-start inspection.
- Operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine service.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Operate machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
Bobcat Training Course Summary
- Introduction to machine
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Pre-start inspections/maintenance
- General driving (including inclines)
- Vehicle loading
- Use of 4 in 1 bucket (if applicable)
- Controls and instruments
- Excavating from bank/stockpile
- Daily and routine maintenance
- Cleaning of working area
- Stockpiling and levelling
- Stockpiling and forming ramps
Bobcat Training Certification
SGT Training Limited Theory and Practical Certificate for in-house courses.
Bobcat Training Refresher Period
Bobcat Refresher Course after 3 years for in-house courses.